We are an established practice and wish to grow by adding a capable person to become an associate advisor and ultimately have the opportunity to become the lead advisor. An ideal candidate would have strong emotional intelligence as well as analytical abilities and be a self-starter.
We will consider:
1. An experienced financial advisor
2. A candidate for the Advisory Mastery Program (AMP)- a 24-month comprehensive education program for new financial advisors joining Raymond James
3. A registered sales assistant who wishes to enter the Registered Associate Mentoring Program (RAMP) – a one-year program designed for Registered Associates interested in exploring the career transition to Financial Advisor
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
– College graduate
– Strong motivation to succeed and be willing to meld into the existing team (together for 8 years)
– High energy, creative, diplomatic, sense of humor
– CFP or be willing to become a CFP
– Annuity, life and long-term care licensed or ability to quickly obtain licenses
Please contact Anne Bedinger at Raymond James in Boca Raton / 561-981-3661
Member’s posting is free
Non Member’s $250 for 3 months
If you would like to post a position in the job bank, contact Linda Wolonick at Info@SouthFloridaFPA.org or call the chapter office at (954) 370-0041.